Me against my brother

 (if you like this post, do look at others on my blog. Its free๐Ÿ˜€)


The disintegration of the Trump legal battle to steal the election proceeds apace. After the departure of the white-shoe law firms I wrote about last week came the “greatest press conference of all time”, something even Hermann Goering could have learned from. While Rudy melted before out eyes, another nutty lawyer, Sidney Powell went into excruciating detail of how Chavez (dead since 2013), Venezuela, Cuba and China worked together with Dominion Systems (a provider of voting machines) to change millions of votes from Trump to Biden (I added the Pharaohs who she had overlooked).

You don’t believe it? Well, nobody could. And after a weekend where that performance was pulverized in the news and on TV, even the Mad Man in the White House had to see how over-mad this was, and his remaining 2 lawyers put out this statement last night.

TRUMP CAMPAIGN STATEMENT

Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump legal team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.

Rudy Guiliani and Jenna Ellis
Lawyers to Trump and the Trump Campaign

Of course, Twitter reacted with all the praise Trump has poured on Sidney till just a couple of days ago. Member of the elite Legal Strike Force for Trump. As they say, there is a Trump tweet for everything. Maybe she was just the coffee girl.

If you are a fan of Agatha Christie’s most famous novel, we would now say “And then there were two”.

Only a question of time before Rudy and Jenna (and possibly Dotard) are at each other’s throats. You can even bet on when that happens with the London bookies.

It all reminded me of one expanded version of an old Arab Bedouin saying, often used to explain the development of the various wars in that region.

My country against the world.
My tribe against my country.
My family against my tribe.
Me and my brother against my cousins.
Me against my brother.

In the final days of the Trump administration, we are approaching the last stage of that sequence. Look out for Don Senior bashing Don Junior on Twitter, and him taking it out on Eric.

After all, even Hitler in his last days stripped his long time right hand man and Nr 2 Goering of all his posts and threw him to the wolves. Goering was convicted in Nuremberg.

Wonder how many Trumps and assorted criminals and hangers on will be convicted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Toilets Inc.

GQP Gun violence "solutions "

Understanding Talibangelicals